Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Poem "Laconical" plagiarized!




Two years back I posted my poem "Laconical" on Yahoo Answers asking a question thus:
Please analyze & critique my poem: Laconical. Is it really worth? My Y!A username is bijja.




On 4th October 2009, I also published the same poem with my pen-name as Ajjib on  worthyofpublishing.com website. Here is the Screen capture of it:




You can see the chapter list at worthyofpublishing.com here in this screen capture.


I also published this poem on Wikinut website:



Now, to my surprise, I have found that this poem has been plagiarized by someone and got it posted at five  different websites.

Plagiarized post One: On the website ashlysclothes.info, Title changed as Skeletal Green.





Plagiarized post Two at amazingsunglasses.info 









Plagiarized post Three at worldallbearings.com



Plagiarized post Four at howtobeatyourme.com/lens-flaming/



Plagiarized post Five at http://www.pursesetc9.info/frame-green-lens/




What I am going to do is this:
I will publish this page as such at Wikinut to make it public. Also I will write to the owners of the above five sites who plagiarized my poem.






Plagiarism Checker: 


Yahoo: 

copyrightlaws:

checkforplagiarism.net





No comments:

Post a Comment