Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Have you visited my Wiki Answers profile page?


About Wiki Answers website

I’ve been posting Questions and Answers on Wiki Answers since October 2007.

When I did not get some specific information on the Internet by searching through various search engines like Google, Yahoo, Infoseek, MSN, etc., I stumbled on Wiki Answers as I wanted to post my specific question.

Then I registered as a user at WikiAnswers, only to get an answer.
And after posting my question, I was curious to browse some of the open questions and answered a question.

I waited to see an answer to my question, but there was no answer for so many days.
But to my surprise, my answer received many hits and I won many trust points, though my question remained unanswered.

Then I got interested in WikiAnswers and posted as many as thousand questions while I could answer a few hundred questions and also edited some answers.
There are many interesting profiles at WikiAnswers which have also won some WAmmy Awards annually.

Though Wiki Answers does not pay for your contributions, you can win prizes when you participate the answering contests and also you'll have a chance of winning some WAmmy awards if you're nominated.

Last year I was nominated for WAmmy awards for Best Profile category but I could not win it.




No comments:

Post a Comment